Sep 12, 2009

Melancholy

There are so many things I would like to change in my life. Out of all the things that I want to change in my life, there's this one thing I'd like to change the most. If I changed this one thing, I am sure I'd be happy for the rest of my life. There is no doubt in my mind that my life would be almost complete if I changed this one thing. I made a mistake. A mistake that will haunt me forever. A mistake that changed my perspective on life from being beautiful, to being melancholic. A view of life that was once positive, beautiful and full of energy is now beautifully melancholic, full of pain, sorrow and regret.


Might as well have a stirling silver dagger pushed painfully slow into my heart. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. Sometimes I wish I had lacuna amnesia.

4 comments:

  1. ni hawatttt ni ahmad???laen macam ja..hang nak jadi jim carrey ka?hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,biasala shaf,drama kehidupannnn hehe,aku tgh penin, umoq da lanjut..haih...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.baru 21.hang nk cari calon isteri ka sal oiiii??hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,dakk shappp,nicerita pasai keputusan laiiinnn hahaha,calon bini nanti duluuuu

    ReplyDelete